OMG, am I doing this???? My first (of many I hope!!) webinar!!?? Mercury is almost out of retrograde (today is the last day!!) and I'm feeling a little safer from the terrors of that craziness ... so let's do this! I have lots to share ... my first webinar will be:
>> Better Blogging for Google and Pinterest Love <<
- I will teach tips for Squarespace blogs only - so only sign up if you have or plan to have a Squarespace interface
- I will share tips on image selection and making sure that you are doing it right for more traffic and more interest.
- I will share how to optimize for the BEST results on both Google and Pinterest.
- We will discuss tagging and categories and how to best use them.
- We will chat about making the most of your content within each post.
- We will discuss titles and landing urls for blog posts.
- I will show special tricks for sizing your blog in Squarespace and the different uses for each image gallery.
- There will be a 30 minute questions and answers portion - and I will also send each participant a link to submit their questions prior to the webinar date.
What's The Cost:
>> $350 <<
For $350 each participant will get a 2 hour webinar course that includes 1.5 hours of teaching and watching my screen and a 30 minute questions and answers portion. I will show how I blog with screen sharing and talk through the process of making the best of your blog posts within Squarespace. I will demonstrate how to build different types of landing pages and share how different templates come with different blog styles. This will be an in depth education on creating a blog post in Squarespace.
Why Should You Care What I Say:
I have been designing websites and blogging in Squarespace for over 10 years. My first website as a wedding coordinator was a SS website, Style Unveiled was a SS website, and The Editor's Touch is SS. Every website I design for my clients uses SS. If you want to know more about making the most of your SS blog - I can definitely help.
How To Sign Up:
Simply fill out the form below, submit, and then I will contact you via email with the 'sign up' necessities! I am only taking 12 participants ... the date of this webinar is February 18th and it will start at 11:00 am PST.