If you are opening this link then you are probably starting to collect materials for your website design with me! HOORAY!!!! You can reference this page anytime you need to! I'm excited for our upcoming project together!
To design your website I will need to collect some items from you ... they are listed below!
- Please submit this link before your week begins: http://www.theeditorstouch.com/website-design-questions
- Please send me files of your work in images - I need the images to not be smaller than 1500 pixels wide preferably ... it doesn't matter if they are larger as I will resize them as needed. For images I can either set up a Dropbox for you or you can share links directly.
- DO NOT SEND me links to files I can't download all at once. I can't download images individually as that takes too much time.
- If you are sending me links to download images I need both the password and the download pin if those are needed.
- Please name your files of images after the VENUE and the PHOTOGRAPHER if you are not a photographer.
- I will need blurbs for your website if we are not using the same blurbs from your 'soon to be old' website ... typical blurbs include: an about us page, services offered, homepage blurb, contact us page blurb - and any additional pages you want to have. These should be sent to me either inside of an email or in a Google Doc.
- If you want a blog please begin thinking of the 5 blog posts you want me to upload, post, and optimize for you! If I am pulling from a blog you already have please email me the 5 links to the posts you want me to transfer over in ONE EMAIL to: email@example.com
PLEASE HAVE ALL THESE MATERIALS TO ME 1 WEEK BEFORE YOUR DESIGN WEEK IS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN!!
If you have any questions about any of this please don't hesitate to email me!