Website Design Contract With
Heather Sharpe | The Editor’s Touch
Price: $1800 (discounted from $4200)
For website design projects the following contract will be agreed to. All payments made are nonrefundable.
- $1,200 retainer to get on my calendar for your website to be designed
- $600 due before launch - when design work is complete
- Includes a full redesign of the entire website bringing over all pages that are currently in use. Pages needing to be added will also be included and added to the new design.
- This website will be designed in Squarespace and the client understands there is a monthly or annual hosting fee associated with this account ($24 monthly or $200 annually)
- Includes image optimization for each gallery uploaded to the website - each image will be optimized to support your target market client
- Includes optimization for page links and tab optimization for search engines.
- The client is responsible for sending over images, correcting any text, and featured badges | if the photographer’s contact info is given, Heather can also gather needed images for the website redesign - Heather will 'image select' based on what she feels is supportive of the website design.
- In consideration for the funds paid by the client therein, Heather Sharpe will have creative freedom to design and will check in at the right times to make any changes - the client will not intervene or send changes until Heather has sent sneak peeks or links and has asked for input
- The client will have final ‘sign off’ and the project will not be complete until it’s been approved for design, look, and feel by both parties
- While the client does have final say on ALL design aspects, Heather will offer valuable advice based on her experience - it's up to the client to decide whether or not to follow the advice
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Washington for which the jurisdiction and venue will be located in Seattle, WA.