Website Design Contract With
Heather Sharpe | The Editor’s Touch
Price: $3570 - includes a 15% off discount given on FINAL payment
For website design projects the following contract will be agreed to. All payments made are nonrefundable. The typical payment plan follows these 3 payments:
- $1,800 retainer to get on my calendar for your website to be designed
- $1,200 at concept approval
- $570 the day before the website is scheduled to go live
- Includes a full redesign of the entire website bringing over all pages that are currently in use and will add a press page with badges. Pages needing to be added will also be included and added to the new design.
- This website will be designed in Squarespace and the client understands there is a monthly or annual hosting fee associated with this account.
- Includes a blog with up to 5 blog posts that are fully optimized.
- Includes image optimization for 12 full image galleries uploaded to the website (if you require more galleries than 12 optimized we can discuss fees for this)
- Includes optimization for page links and tab optimization for search engines.
- If additional pages are needed after concept approval, once the redesign is completed, this will be discussed after and fees will be established per task/page
- Heather Sharpe will create a website she feels is current and bring over the elements of the old site that are consistent for the new look and feel
- The client is responsible for sending over images, correcting any text, and featured badges | if the photographer’s contact info is given, Heather can also gather needed images for the website redesign - Heather will 'image select' based on what she feels is supportive of the website design.
- In consideration for the funds paid by the client therein, Heather Sharpe will have creative freedom to design and will check in at the right times to make any changes - the client will not intervene or send changes until Heather has sent sneak peeks or links and has asked for input
- The client will have final ‘sign off’ and the project will not be complete until it’s been approved for design, look, and feel by both parties
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Washington for which the jurisdiction and venue will be located in Seattle, WA.