25 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me ...
Here are a few things you probably don't know about me:
- I have a really hard time playing a 'white card' in Cards Against Humanity unless it matches up grammatically to the 'black card'.
- I was adopted by my parents when I was 5 days old.
- If I order a blueberry scone at my favorite coffee spot I have to get 2 because sometimes they don't have enough berries in them.
- My younger brother is Korean and was adopted by our parents when he was 3 months old.
- My favorite red wine is Carnival Of Love by MollyDooker << but I rarely get it because it's very expensive.
- I was an outcast in high school and didn't fully blossom until my sophomore year of college.
- I majored in special education before I switched to being a journalism major.
- My creative brain comes up with the best ideas starting at 6:00 am and that is when I start work each day.
- My brain stops fully functioning around 3:30 pm each day and I'm pretty much useless after that.
- I care very deeply that I never fully act like a grown up and would consider my brain to be about 25 currently.
- I will try things a million different ways to succeed before I will throw in the towel and give up.
- I either have true friends or nothing - I suck at the whole 'acquaintance thing' with people.
- Small talk is my #1 enemy and that's probably why I don't do the 'acquaintance thing' very well.
- At each restaurant my husband and I frequent I have one thing that I always order and I am pretty loyal to that one thing each time.
- Date nights are very important to me and I try to schedule at least 2 per month with my husband, Clint.
- I never knew I was going to be a website designer until the day I was - and that day was a little over a year ago.
- I have designed over 50 Squarespace websites including my own.
- I hate and will always hate mushrooms
- I have never eaten a mushroom. ^^ yes, I still hate them.
- I always think that a big plate of pasta sounds delicious while I am at the store, but then after it's cooked and ready to eat I can only stomach about 3 or 4 bites.
- I would be perfectly content with eating tacos for every meal.
- I decided to have a home birth with our son Grayson (who is almost 6 years old) and labored at home for 12 hours - then he got stuck and we ambulance'd to the hospital where he was born via c-section. Those 12 hours are the proudest hours I have ever spent on this earth.
- My parents took my brother and I all over the world when we were growing up. Some of my favorite places include: Japan, London, and Cancun.
- I can't wait until I get to live the experience of taking our kids to Disneyland for the first time!
- Until a few months ago I had a major fear of speaking in public - and now I can't wait to do it again!!