Website Design Contract With
Heather Sharpe | The Editor’s Touch
For website design projects the following contract will be agreed to. All payments made are nonrefundable. The payment plan follows these payments:
- $1,200 retainer to get on my calendar for your website to be designed
- $1,200 at project completion
- Includes a semi-custom design of the entire website - client will choose the semi-custom design 'template' via The Editor's Touch
- This website will be designed in Squarespace and the client understands there is a monthly or annual hosting fee associated with this account (roughly $24 monthly or $200 annually - more for shop owners)
- Includes image optimization for each image uploaded to the website - each image will be optimized to support your target market client
- The client will provide high res images that they feel reflect their branding
- Includes overhaul of the shop and homepage with 'clickable' call to action buttons that reflect the branding - up to 50 shop items for the shop redesign
- Heather will assist in setting up 2 Mailchimp 'email templates' that reflect the website and branding
- The client is responsible for sending over images, film clips, correcting any text, and featured badges - Heather will 'image select' based on what she feels is supportive of the website design.
- In consideration for the funds paid by the client therein, Heather Sharpe will have creative freedom to design and will check in at the right times to make any changes - the client will not intervene or send changes until Heather has sent sneak peeks or links and has asked for input
- The client will have final ‘sign off’ and the project will not be complete until it’s been approved for design, look, and feel by both parties
- While the client does have final say on ALL design aspects, Heather will offer valuable advice based on her experience - it's up to the client to decide whether or not to follow the advice
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Washington for which the jurisdiction and venue will be located in Seattle, WA.