Semi-custom Website Design Contract With
Heather Sharpe | The Editor’s Touch
Price: $2,400 - $2800
For semi-custom website design projects the following contract will be agreed to. All payments made are nonrefundable. The typical payment plan follows these 2 payments:
- $1,200 retainer to get on my calendar for your website to be designed
- Remaining balance due before we launch - if you already have a Squarespace platform the final balance is due at completion
- Includes a fully designed website using the 'design elements' chosen from The Grayson semi-custom options
- This website will be designed in Squarespace and the client understands there is a monthly or annual hosting fee associated with this account
- Includes a blog that the client will fill with posts once the website is live
- Includes image optimization for up to 12 full image galleries uploaded to the website - clients will choose how many they want me to do based on pricing on the form (if you require more galleries than 12 optimized we can discuss fees for this)
- If additional pages are needed after the design is completed, this will be discussed after and fees will be established per task/page
- The client is responsible for sending over images, correcting any text, and featured badges - Heather will 'image select' based on what she feels is supportive of the website design.
- In consideration for the funds paid by the client therein, Heather Sharpe will have creative freedom to design and will check in at the right times to make any changes - the client will not intervene or send changes until Heather has sent sneak peeks or links and has asked for input
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Washington for which the jurisdiction and venue will be located in Seattle, WA.
Please submit the form below - when the question about buttons comes up, please refer to this link: BUTTON OPTIONS FOR THE GRAYSON | when the question about portfolio thumbnails comes up, please refer to this link: PORTFOLIO THUMBNAIL OPTIONS FOR THE GRAYSON